The abstract submissions for workshops, oral presentations, and posters are now open!
Oral and poster presentations
We are happy to announce our call for abstracts to present talks and/or posters.
Abstracts must be written in English, be of maximum 2 pages, and be made as a PDF file. The submission of abstracts must be made here.
Abstract submission deadline: 21 August 2022
In the case of more abstracts for oral presentation submitted than the program can accommodate, presenters that are not selected by the committee will be invited to present a poster instead.
Authors can expect the answer on status of their abstract by 2nd of September.
For the first time, we invite academic and non-academic actors to submit a proposal for a workshop session.
Workshops have the purpose to introduce the conference delegates to specific topics to provide relevant training and/or in depth discussions. The corresponding sessions can be considered as mini-symposia on timely topics, new emerging areas, or topics that will impact the future of the field.
The proposals must be written in English, be of maximum 4 pages, and be made as a PDF file. Proposals should include the following details:
- Relevance of the topic to the conference attendees and to the field (max 1 page)
- Meeting details (time allotment will be of 3-4 hours, including breaks) with expected number of participants, subsessions, subtopics, panel discussion, etc. with draft schedule (max 2 pages)
- Abstract selection if relevant (invitation only, call for submissions)
- List of suggested speakers and how they are relevant to the topic (max 1 page)
- Information about the organizers (names, affiliations, relevance to the topic)
Proposals must be sent via email at email@example.com.
Workshop proposal deadline: 30 June 2022